Saturday, April 26, 2008

Drama : Anne Frank: 2.) What is prejudice? Where in the world have you seen prejudice? What are the effects of prejudice?

Prejudice is disliking someone or somethings because of an ureasonable reason. I have seen prejudice all over the world. Some examples are; disliking someone because of race, skin color, ethnics, religion, or appearance; disliking somethings because of color, appearance, it's hard, or the shape of it. Specific examples are such events like the Holocaust, WWII, apartheid, and being a stereotype. These are just some of the events that show prejudice. The effects of these shown prejudice is that people hate those people if a group hates them which causes a lot more people to hate them. Also, it could go on for several decades. That is decided by the people who pick up those thoughts.

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2008 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Rong Han said...

You did really well on answering the questions and describing them. I really liked how you explained who recieves prejudice and why it happens. I think your blog was AWESOME! So KEEP IT UP! I wish I was as smart as you! :> Well, post some comments in my blog! I haven't seen your comments in any of my posts for SUCH a long time! Well, bye bye!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home