Thursday, May 8, 2008

Drama: Anne Frank: 5K

Act 1: Scene 4,5: Describe the reversal - the sudden change in the characters' fortune - that is central to Scene 5. How did it make you feel?

The reversal in Scene 5 is when they are celebrating Hanukkah and a thief is heard opening the door to the whole building not the Annex. In the movie version, police officers comes into the scene and makes it a life to death situations for them since Mr. Frank and Peter and Anne are not in the Annex. When the first police officer goes out Mr. Frank and Peter and Anne all go to the Annex safe from being found. However, Mouschi eats the food on a plate and while he is eating it it goes into the sink and makes a huge sound, but meows so they aren't so suspicious. I n the play version, there is no police and Mouschi does not make a huge sound. This tenstion made me feel as nerves as the people in the Annex. When that part was over, I was gald that no one was found. When I was watching the movie, I was holding my breath because I was afraid they would get found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home